Dilworth-Glyndon-Felton’s baseball team finished the regular season 20-0. The Rebels outscored opponents 201-24 and are one of two Minnesota high school baseball teams that have not lost this season.
Here’s a nerdy look at some of the numbers the Rebels have put up.
- In 20 games each, Blake Kragnes (27), Tyler Oberg (23) and Cole Tahran (22) have driven in 72 runs.
- The Rebels have 200 hits and 99 walks in 714 plate appearances.
- As a team, the Rebels are batting .359 with an on-base percentage of .478.
- The Rebels have given up 19 earned runs in 127 innings pitched for a team ERA of 1.05 and a WHIP of 0.90
- Tyler Oberg (0.21), Cole Tahran (0.53) and Gunnar Payne (1.18) have given up 11 earned runs combined in 115.2 innings pitched. The trio has given up 60 hits combined, while striking out 126.
- The team has a fielding percentage of .955. Matthew Dubbels doesn’t have an error in 54 chances.
- The Rebels have stolen 66 bases, while being caught five times. Blake Kragnes (12) and Cole Tahran (14) have 26 stolen bases, while being caught once.
- With runners in scoring position, the Rebels are batting .385.